NUS Downloader is a PC Utility designed to allow access to the resources present on Nintendo's Update Servers. Using this tool, you can download, pack, and decrypt system titles into WADs ready to install. This tool creates WAD files. If it should happen to have issues during this procedure, installing corrupt WAD files could BRICK your Wii.
* Access a local database (database.xml) of title IDs, along with versions/regions/etc.
* With database selection, IOS WADs are given Nintendo naming convention.
* Mismatches are identified as Safe or BAD.
* Command line arguments can be passed to the GUI.
* Korean key (kkey.bin) support. Useless as far as I know, nothing on NUS uses the key.
* Downloading failures are now described in more detail.
* Status Box has a clear button; it is auto-cleared when starting a new download.
* UserAgent changed (again) to the Wii updating one.
* A title's required IOS is shown in the download log.
* Trucha signing titles.
* Trucha signing features the following:
o TMD editor.
o Ticket editor.
o Contents editor.